We are committed to serve those who are concerned about how “Momontheblock.com” (“Us/We/Our”) uses your “Personally Identifiable Information” (PII).
“Momontheblock.com” is committed to protect your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience with us.
What personal information do we collect from the people who visit website?
You may register on our website for services that we offer, by creating an account on our website. You may be prompted to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
How and when do we collect information?
We collect your information from you when you register on our website to avail services, such as subscribe to a newsletter.
Momontheblock may create links to other web sites. Momontheblock will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated or authorized by Momontheblock may have links leading to our site. Momontheblock cannot control these links and Momontheblock is not responsible for any content appearing on these sites.
Global Positioning System
Global Positioning System (GPS) tracking technology may need to be enabled in Momontheblock products and services in order to determine the location (latitude and longitude) of users of the Momontheblock products and services. This information is transmitted to Momontheblock, Momontheblock’s users, and temporarily stored by Momontheblock. Momontheblock does not provide this information to any other third party. This information is used in conjunction with Momontheblock’s applications.
How does Momontheblock.com use your information?
The information that you submit with us may be used in the following ways –
• To personalise your experience and only send you appropriate information that you wish to know.
• To send you promotional offers and newsletters published by Us and our partners
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
The account on our website is completely under your control, monitored by You and We will only abide by Your settings.
How do we protect information collected on our site?
• We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
• We only provide articles and information and do not sell products or services of any kind. Because we do not sale, we never ask for credit card numbers.
• We use regular Malware Scanning.
Why does Momontheblock.com not have a SSL Certificate?
Momontheblock.com does not need a SSL certificate because we do not ask for any information that is private or related to your banking systems.
Alternatively, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
However, it may be mentioned here that by turning the cookies off, features that make your website experience with us more efficient may not function properly.
We may allow third parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site and/or software. Momontheblock and these companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with these advertisements and connect to the Momontheblock properties and/or software. Our properties do not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows Momontheblock and these companies to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
Third Party data sharing
Your Personally Identifiable Information is not sold, traded, transferred to outside parties unless we provide users with advance notice.
This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Momontheblock.com uses Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
Information on IP addresses, mobile phones and log files
We automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the website to which you are going when you leave Website. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of Your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), Your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, as well as the name of Your ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve the services and for internal business development. The linkage between Your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third-parties without Your permission or except when required by law.
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
Withdrawal and change of PII
All information that is provided to us is voluntary. You may choose to withdraw your consent at any time and modify your settings. Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We adhere to the following:
• Users can visit our site anonymously.
• We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
• It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking
• We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
• We comply with The Fair Information Practices Principles.
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
• By logging in to your account
Last Updated – 23.08.2018